On Presentation Day, each financial member of MSSASC, including noodle swimmers, receives a participation trophy.
In addition, trophies are presented for the following:
- Overall points – girl (also name engraved on perpetual trophy/shield)
- Overall points – boy (also name engraved on perpetual trophy/shield)
- Overall points runner-up – girl
- Overall points runner-up – boy
- 25m freestyle points champion
- 50m/100m freestyle points champion
- 25m backstroke points champion
- 50m/100m backstroke points champion
- 25m breaststroke points champion
- 50m/100m breaststroke points champion
- 25m butterfly points champion
- 50m/100m butterfly points champion
Hampton Swim School Encouragement Award
The coaches of Hampton Swim School choose a BOY and a GIRL to receive this award – the recipients MUST be a member of Hampton Squad and swim at MSSASC Club Nights.
Morningside State School P&C Award
The Executive of Morningside State School P&C Association (which includes the Chairperson of the MSSASC Sub-Committee) choose a BOY and a GIRL to receive this award – recipients are selected based on regular attendance at club nights, participating in carnivals, and generally being a positive representative of MSSASC.
Morningside State School Principal’s Award
Trophy is donated by the MSS Principal for spirit and citizenship, irrespective of achievement and for making an outstanding contribution to the club, and is given to a BOY and GIRL. Recipients MUST be a MSS student (or just gone on to High School).
Councilor Kara Cook Award
The trophy is for the most improved freestyle swimmer during the season based on most improved personal best time. Trophy is donated by Cr Shayne Sutton and is given to a BOY and GIRL.
Di Farmer ‘Young Achiever’ Award
Trophy is donated by Di Farmer for spirit and citizenship, irrespective of achievement and for making an outstanding contribution to the club, and is given to a BOY and a GIRL.